May 10, 2011

Easton Arts Council Exhibition in Easton Public Library in Connecticut

Recently, I submitted two of my paintings for a group show to Easton Arts Council in Easton, CT. Nancy P. Gladwell, MFA, juried the show. I was happy that my painting “Fire” (on the left) got into the show. My painting hangs in the main building of the Easton Public Library until May 21, 2011 or until someone buys it. Funds raised at this exhibition will be used to promote the arts in Easton and for the Easton Library (691 Morehouse Road, Easton, Connecticut).


So, support the arts people :-)






 Some attendees at the show reception listen to Mr. Howard Aaron giving a speech.


In the image above, you can see me in front of my painting along with Mr. Howard Aaron, whose painting “Fresh From The Farm” is in the show as well. 


 And in the image above with Marcia Powell from Rowayton Art Center.


No comments:

Post a Comment