Jul 10, 2014

2014 Wilton Public Library Summer Group Show

The blue painting on the left is mine
I have been very busy with my life lately. Actually so much busy that I do not post much about my art anymore. I really need to organize my schedule a little better, since I have so many interests and venues. Art, school, knitting and crocheting (designing patterns and teaching) videotaping and editing, blogging, and hair/make-up. Oh and I forgot - henna tattoo that my daughter got me into one day when her and her friends called me at 10:30 at night when they were having fun at one of the girl's house - "Pleeeaaaaase can you come over and do our henna tattoos?" (I could not say no to something fun like that even that I have never done it before. how hard could it be, right?)
Besides,  I just cannot concentrate on one thing - I have to do all of the interesting projects, because - all of them are too much fun to miss!

I get so involved with my interests that I forget that the rest of the world exists.

Well, the latest in my art area is that I am showing two of my latest pieces in Wilton Public Library (Connecticut). I have mixed feelings about this. Kind of.
When I went to see the hanging (it is a group show) my paintings are so different from 90% of the artists that I think I should be exhibiting on another planet. I guess. LOL.

Soooooo, if you are in Wilton, CT - go see the exhibition (it ends on Aug 31st, 2014). All the local artists are in the show. There is so much to see.

One of my paintings is in the middle (just in case you were wondering)

No comments:

Post a Comment