Aug 12, 2011

Hu Lindsay's Art Show in Darien CT - August 2011

Not too long ago I got an e-mail from Hu Lindsay that he is having a reception for his art show in UCBC (Upper Crust Baking Company) on 980 Post Road, Darien, CT. I marked the day in my calendar, hoping that nothing will spoil my plans.

When I showed up at the reception today, many friends and art enthusiasts were gathered around the artist, discussing, what else, art. Some of them were looking at his latest work and admiring his imagination in executing some of his collages. Others were interested in "what moved him to create his pieces". As I was admiring Hu's art myself, he was giving personal presentations about his work to his followers.

I took few pictures so I could share it with you all. Perhaps you will invite a friend for a lunch and will want to see Hu's art with your own eyes, or even buy a piece.









No comments:

Post a Comment