Sep 1, 2011

Accepted Drawing For 2011 Juried Art Exhibition & Auction in Danbury, CT

As some of you know I have been a “Daily Draw 365” artist since the beginning of this year and in the process, I’ve been thinking about drawing techniques. One day I took my pen and, without lifting it, drew a picture with just one line. Then I colored it in with watercolor paint (which can be seen on my Facebook "Bronislava Art" page). And that is how I started my somewhat whimsical watercolor series “One Line Drawings”.

I saw an opportunity to submit my drawings for a group show of 50 artists. I received the e-mail that one of my drawings was accepted and I would like to share this news with all of you, my loyal followers.

 The show is from September 30 through October 14, 2011 at Danbury Fair – Center Court. On September 30th there will be an Artist Reception from 7pm until 9pm. If you live near by, come and join the crowd of artists. Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment